You are invited to provide iftar for needy individuals who are fasting in this blessed…
Feed the Fasting in Need for the Holy Month of Ramadan, 1441 A.H. / 2020
In the Name of God, the Beneficent, the Merciful
The Holy Prophet (pbuh&hp) is reported to have said: “Whoever provides iftar [food for breaking the fast] of a fasting person in it [the month of Ramadan], will be granted forgiveness for his sins.”
[Al-Burujurdy, Jami ahadith al-Shia, vol. 9. p. 268]
روي عن النبي (ص): “مَنْ فَطَّرَ فِيهِ صَائِمًا كَانَ لَهُ مَغْفِرَةَ لِذُنُوبِهِ”
[لبروجردي، جامع أحاديث الشيعة، ج ٩، ص ٢٦٨]
You are invited to provide iftar for needy individuals who are fasting in this blessed month. This year, your help means more than ever. The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has resulted in widespread job loss, leaving many without a source of income and in great need.
For only $15.00 USD, you can provide a meal to a needy fasting person who is otherwise not able to provide iftar for themselves, and earn spiritual rewards.
- Despite this pandemic, we still live in safety, peace, and lead a life full of numerous bounties.
- We are in a place where we most likely can afford at least a sandwich every day.
- We have brothers and sisters in humanity whose condition is critical, and who need our aid and assistance.
- Providing iftar is a convenient way of showing gratitude to God, and without a doubt it is a reason for the continuation of blessings.
- For those interested in the affairs of the poor and needy, responding to the calls from our brothers and sisters opens the gates of help in accordance with the call of our Prophet (pbuh&hp) to feed one fasting believer at the very least.
- The price of one iftar covers all expenses for a complete, cooked meal, or the ingredients of a complete meal.
- If your donation arrives after the 15th of Ramadan and we are unable to apply it this year, then the money will be spent feeding the poor in general.
- Please inform your friends and loved ones about this project and gain the rewards promised by Almighty God.