In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful The Holy Prophet (as) has said: “Whoever…
Reminder: Feed the Fasting in Need
In the Name of Allah,
the Beneficent, the Merciful
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) has said: “Whoever provides iftar (food for the breaking of the fast) for one believer gains the reward of freeing a slave.”
(Al-Kafi, Vol. 4)
You are invited, once again, to provide iftar for needy people who are fasting in this blessed month. There are only a few days left to take advantage of this blessed opportunity for the holy month of Ramadhan this year.
Thanks to the generous support of compassionate individuals like yourself, I.M.A.M. has raised over $9,700.00, in a very short period to help feed the fasting people in need. There is still much that can be done and far more blessings for those who wish to hold to the promise of our Holy Prophet (pbuh).
For only $15.00 USD, you can provide a full meal to a needy fasting person who is otherwise not able to provide iftar for themselves, and earn spiritual rewards.
Donate before the 15th of the Month of Ramadhan to feed the fasting in need this year. If your donation arrives after the 15th of Ramadhan, then the money will be spent feeding the poor in general.
- You live in safety, peace, and lead a life full of numerous bounties.
- You are in a place in which most likely you can afford at least a sandwich every day.
- You have brothers and sisters in humanity whose condition is critical, and who need your aid and assistance.
- Providing iftar is a convenient way of showing gratitude to Allah, and without a doubt it is a reason for the continuation of blessings.
- For those interested in the affairs of the poor and needy, responding to the calls from our brothers and sisters opens the gates of help in accordance with the call of our Prophet (pbuh) to feed one fasting believer at the very least.
- The price of one complete iftar covers all expenses.
- Please inform your friends and loved ones about this project.
Note: After having inquired from the different charitable organizations that I.M.A.M. works with, we have been informed that a full meal for iftar this year costs between 12 to 18 US dollars. Therefore, the average cost of $15.00 will be a sufficient amount with which I.M.A.M. can serve the fasting in need this year. Thank you.