Editor's Note: This page will be updated everyday with the latest video from each night…
I.M.A.M. Ramadan Fiqh Competition, 1443 A.H. / 2022
[Update 4/15/22 – The registration period has ended.]
Ramadan Fiqh Competition
I.M.A.M. is proud to announce a Fiqh educational competition for the Holy Month of Ramadan, 1443 A.H.
Participants will be required to answer 50 questions based on the Islamic Laws of Fasting book, which is available as a free PDF.
5 Grand prize winners will have the chance to win a prize.
1st Place – Choice of MacBook Pro 16, iPad Pro, or iPhone 13 Pro
2nd Place – Choice of iPad Pro or iPhone 13 Pro
3rd – 5th Places – iPhone 13 Pro
FORMAT AND HOW TO ENTER
- The contest begins April 4th, 2022.
- The contest is for individuals between the ages of 15 and 24 as of April 4, 2022.
- To enter, complete the registration form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with a valid, unexpired, copy of a government ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport.
- Last day to register / enter is April 14th, 2022.
- Study the Islamic Laws of Fasting book (available as a free PDF here) – the quiz will be based on information in this book.
- A link to the competition quiz will be emailed to the email address you provide below within 1-3 business days of receiving the registration form.
- The quiz has a time limit and must be taken in one sitting on or before April 17th. Entrants must select the best answer to 50 questions in the shortest amount of time for a chance to win.
- Winners will be announced around April 27th.
1. This competition is for contestants that are 15 to 24 years of age only as of April 4th, 2022, and for U.S. and Canadian residents only. (Verification is required.)
2. Entrants must complete the registration form and send it along with a valid, unexpired, copy of a government ID such as a Driver’s License or Passport, to email@example.com. A registration confirmation email will normally be sent within 1-3 business days. Registration will be considered entry into the competition.
3. The last day to register is April 14th, 2022.
4. After successfully registering, contestants will be emailed a link to the quiz.
5. The quiz is a timed contest. The top 5 users who submit the most number of correct questions in the least amount of time will win. There is also a 90-minute time limit and the quiz must be completed in one-sitting. The last day to submit the quiz is Sunday, April 17th, 2022.
6. By entering this competition, participants agree to defer to I.M.A.M.’s final authority in all competition-related matters or for all matters not explicitly outlined.
7. For all competition related questions, send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Comment:
You must be logged in to post a comment.