In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful The Holy Prophet (as) has said: “Whoever…
Feed the Fasting in Need
In the Name of Allah,
the Beneficent, the Merciful
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) has said: “Whoever provides iftar (food for the breaking of the fast) for one believer gains the reward of freeing a slave.”
(Al-Kafi, Vol. 4)
You are invited to provide iftar for needy individuals who are fasting in this blessed month.
For only $15.00 USD, you can provide a meal to a needy fasting person who is otherwise not able to provide iftar for themselves, and earn spiritual rewards.
- You live in safety, peace, and lead a life full of numerous bounties.
- You are in a place in which most likely you can afford at least a sandwich every day.
- You have brothers and sisters in humanity whose condition is critical, and who need your aid and assistance.
- Providing iftar is a convenient way of showing gratitude to Allah, and without a doubt it is a reason for the continuation of blessings.
- For those interested in the affairs of the poor and needy, responding to the calls from our brothers and sisters opens the gates of help in accordance with the call of our Prophet (pbuh) to feed one fasting believer at the very least.
- The price of one complete iftar covers all expenses.
- If your donation arrives after the 15th of Ramadhan, then the money will be spent feeding the poor in general.
- Please inform your friends and loved ones about this project.
Note: After having inquired from different locations, I.M.A.M. has determined that a full meal for iftar this year costs between 12 to 18 US dollars. Therefore, the average cost of $15.00 will be a sufficient amount with which I.M.A.M. can serve the fasting in need this year. Thank you.