In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful A few rulings regarding Qadha’ (make-up)…
A joint initiative project with the Administration Department of the Holy Shrine of Imam Husayn (as)
WHAT IS IT?
The Self-Enhancement Annual Competition is an educational competition which aims to enhance today’s generation with a better understanding of general Islamic studies that they can apply for a better lifestyle.
The month of Ramadan is the holy month that Allah (swt) blesses with a magnificent hospitality and immeasurable rewards, is the greatest opportunity and environment for gaining better knowledge and spirituality.
In addition to the limitless blessings of this sacred month, competition participants will have the chance to win one of 10 Grand Prizes.
A spiritual journey to visit the six infallible Imams in Iraq (Full package + round-trip ticket)
2nd & 3rd
A spiritual journey to visit the six infallible Imams in Iraq 2nd Place: Full package + 50% round-trip ticket 3rd Place: Full package + 25% round-trip ticket
4th & 5th
A spiritual journey to visit the six infallible Imams in Iraq Full package in Iraq (No airfare)
6th to 10th
A $500 Gift Card toward a new iPad, Smartphone, or other Electronic Device of your choice
An appreciation award by the I.M.A.M. organization
1. A legal parent/guardian will be required to accompany minors (under-age) who are 1st to 5th place grand-prize winners. Parent/guardian flight expenses not included.
2. Full package will cover hotel, food, transportation, and accommodations.
HOW IT WORKS:
Simply read God’s Emissaries and answer 100 multiple-choice questions during the holy month of Ramadan (see sample questions and official rules below). Some sample competition questions are below:
Sample Question 1:
What was NOT one of the three traits offered by Gabriel to
Sample Question 2:
Who could Jesus not cure?
a) The crippled
COMPETITION ELIGIBILITY & RULES:
1. This competition is open for participants ages 14 –34 only. (Winners will be required to show a valid ID prior to receiving their prize, such as a Passport or Driver’s License)
2. The following individuals are ineligible:
3. Participants may not collaborate on questions with other participants. However, researching and seeking help from other scholarly resources while reading the book is highly encouraged.
4. Participants will have to provide their Name, Email and Phone Number.
5. The competition will start on Thursday, June 9th, 2016, at 120:01 AM EDT and end on Tuesday, June 28th, 2016, at 11:59 pm EDT
6. Winners will be announced on Thursday, June 30th, 2016.
7. In the event two or more competitors are tied for the same rank, they will face a second round of 10 new questions under a time limit. If two or more competitors from the same family tie for the same place, they will share the prize.
8. Winners will visit the holy shrines of the infallibles Imams (as) in Iraq with a special group at a specified date and time. The date and time will be announced later by “al-Atabah al-Husayniyah.”
9. Grand prize winners unable to travel for any reason may not defer the trip for another time or transfer it to a third party.
10. This competition is open to residents of the United States and Canada only and may only be attempted once.
11. A one-time $30.00 donation registration fee is required to participate and will be considered as the “act of entry”; all participants must present a copy of their PayPal donation receipt, wherever requested to do so, to qualify.
12. By entering this competition, all participants agree to abide by the rules mentioned above and will ultimately defer to I.M.A.M.’s final authority in the unlikely event of any competition-related conflict.
|To Enter the Self-Enhancement Annual Competition, Submit the Donation Registration Fee Below
(1) Parents or Gaurdians who are paying the donation fee for their children must enter the child’s name in the “Name of the Competition Participant” section of the PayPal donation form.
(2) After submitting your donation fee, click on “Return to IMAM” to access the Competition.
(3) Print or save your PayPal Receipt Confirmation Email. All participants must present a valid PayPal reciept when required. Participants without a PayPal donation receipt will not qualify.
(4) If you have any questions or need help with your entry, email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
(5) *Existing PayPal users are advised to login to your PayPal account (when prompted) to complete the donation registration fee to avoid errors that may arise when using an email or payment method already assoicated with a PayPal account.
Click on the Donate Button below to begin. Thank you and good luck!
*Please note, if you have a PayPal Security Key (dual layer) activated on your PayPal account, you must temporarily deactivate that option to make the PayPal payment, due to technical errors from PayPal systems. You can then re-activate your Security Key once payment has been confirmed.